Marine Electrical is a specialised field and World Power Limited has both experience and expertise to address any of your marine electrical needs. From yachts and launches, commercial vessels to superyachts all aspects are covered.
During its stay in Auckland some major systems were upgraded or replaced:
- Shore Power Converter ASEA replacing the old transformer type system
- Generator control system overhauled using exisiting Selco C6200 to now operate as fully synchronising and load sharing ships generation system
- Generator load bank – Dry air electric elements fitted to add additional AC load while reducing maintenance required with other marine load banks
- -Main engine data gathering and distribution – using Murphy range of Analogue to CAN J1939 converters and digital displays the vessel wide information can be relayed to all screens and meters providing accurate and correct data to the vessel crew.
- Fuel tank monitoring with installed ITIM systems tanks level senders and ITIM systems fuel level gauges, the crew are aware of the vessels fuel levels at all times.